Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shout out from Cincinnati!

Othello Gooden Jr. is a contributing writer and musician for E Tenebris Entertainment. Besides submitting several songs he has written and recorded, he is working on formatting and editing his Memoire de Rayloria (MDR) series which is part of the back story to our third film Martian Junk. You can find more information about MDR at our main website.

*   *   *   *

Hi, I was born and raised in Cincinnati. After I graduated from the School for Creative and Performing Arts, majoring in instrumental music, I enrolled at the University of Cincinnati Raymond Walters College's Computer Support Technology program. There, I learned the basics of programming and the fundamentals of animation; but, my passion for writing continued as I told my friends and teachers my short stories.

After graduating from RWC, I had the desire to make videos and wanted to share this and my music composing skills with the world. In April 2009, I created my first YouTube account under the channel name, "2kReturner", specializing in video game music videos, game plays and commentaries of games I played during my college and high school years. Still, I felt that I was limited on what I really wanted to do and uploading all of my stories on my 2kReturner channel would make things too cluttered. Therefore, in Januarry of 2010 I created a new channel, "JGTraveler", for my non-video game related works.

I hope you enjoy my work, and come visit me at my YouTube channels when you get the chance.


Othello on location in outer space

No comments:

Post a Comment